Nestled in a heaven of greenery between lake and mountain, next to the ski area of the 3 valleys, Le Refuge de la Traye lives to the rhythm of its guests.
Housing six rooms and suites comfortably furnished and also a private chalet, Le Refuge de la Traye gives the opportunity to stay during summer and winter . Discover the chef's specialties, taste regional wines and cheeses, sit quietly in the restaurant or on the terrace.
Here, luxury takes the form of small daily pleasures in the relaxation areas, by the fireplace or at the Spa, through the many activities on offer.
Our services :
- 700 m² of surface
- 6 rooms and suites and 1 private chalet
- Exclusive use of Le Refuge de la Traye
- The Room off bag for hikers and skiers
- A restaurant with italian and savoy flavours: room 20 seats and 35 seats on the panoramic terrace
- Breakfasts, lunches, afternoon snacks, dinners
- Le Salon: cozy lounge with board games and cigar humidor
- The Well-being area: spa and massages (Iyashi Dome, Wellsystem, Mostleds, Milk bath,...)
- The Sauna, Hammam, Outdoor Jacuzzi
- The Tea room (organic and local herbal teas)
- The Ski Room
- The Shop: accessories, leather goods, regional products
- Saint-Bernard Chapel for weddings, baptisms and blessings
- The Pedagogical Farm ("Nez noirs" sheeps, donkeys, goats,...)
- Many activities organized from Le Refuge
- Summer: electric mountain biking, hiking, yoga, archery, biathlon shooting, blowpipe shooting, tree climbing, zip line...
- Winter: snowshoeing, tobogganing, biathlon shooting, children electric snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, fondue in an igloo, tree climbing, zip line...
- Meeting Room for 14 people
- Connected Refuge: WIFI free / secure internet connection
- Organization of events (weddings, work or family meetings, product launches, appetizers)
- Environmentally friendly site: moving in electric vehicles (Electric 4x4, mountain bike with electric assistance)
- Administration and construction of the environmentally friendly Refuge
- Animals allowed under conditions
Summer: from mid-June to mid-September
Winter: from mid-December to mid-April