Nestled in a haven of greenery between lake and mountain, in the heart of the ski area of the 3 valleys, Refuge Traye lives to the rhythm of its guests.
Housing seven rooms and suites comfortably furnished and also a private chalet, The Refuge de la Traye gives the opportunity to stay in half-board or full board. The opportunity to discover the chef's specialties, taste regional wines and cheeses, sit quietly in the restaurant or on the terrace.
In summer and winter, luxury takes the form of small daily pleasures in the relaxation areas, by the fireplace or at the Spa, through the many activities on offer.
Our services included :
- 700 m² of surface
- 7 rooms and suites and a private chalet
- Privatization of the Refuge de la Traye
- The Room off bag for hikers and skiers
- Welcome products in rooms organic
- 1 chef, restaurant room 25 seats and 35 seats terrace panoramic
- Breakfasts, afternoon snack, half board, full board, privatization
- The Fumoir : cozy lounge with cigar
- The Room staff, bar and kitchen
- The Comptoir du Refuge, a convivial wine and cheese tasting area
- The Well-being area: spa and massages (Iyachi Dome, wellsystem, Mostleds, milk bath ...)
- The Sauna, Hammam, Outdoor Jacuzzi
- The Fitness and Yoga Room
- The Tea room (organic and local herbal teas)
- The Shop : accessories, leather goods, regional products
- Saint-Bernard Chapel for weddings, baptisms and blessings
- The Pedagogical Farm (Black sheeps Nez Valais, auxanes, goats, chickens ...)
- The Kid's Corner: TV room, video and corporate games, fun outdoor and indoor workshops for children
- Home Seminars: Meeting Room for 14 people
- Connected Refuge: WIFI free / secure internet connection
- Possibilities of spa treatments with our providers
- Organization of events (weddings, work or family meetings, product launches, appetizers)
- Heliport (transfers to nearby stations or airports)
- Eco site - Responsible: moving in electric vehicles (ANTARTICA, 4x4 Electric, ZIESEL, mountain bike electric assistance) administration and construction of the eco-responsible shelter
- The Ski room
- Many activities organized from the Refuge
- Summer: mountain biking, fishing, hiking, golf, barbecue, airship, archery, cooking classes, meals in teepee...
- Winter: sledge dogs, snowshoeing, fondue in an igloo, tobogganing, ice skating, biathlon shooting, hot-air ballooning, snowmobiling, downhill skiing and cross-country skiing ...
- Personalized welcome at the Relais de la Traye, in the Allues with on-site support
- Accepted animals
Next opening: December 2019